Saturday 28 February 2015

Nasty!!! Kelly Khumalo Beats Up Her Rumoured Boyfriend 'Bhaka' Just Before Stepping Unto The Red Carpet!

Kelly Khumalo

Kelly Khumalo allegedly beats up herbalist Zamokwakhe ‘Bhaka’ Nzama whom she is rumoured to be dating, at the Metro FM Awards #MMA14.
Controversy seems to follow Kelly Khumalo everywhere and even in Durban at the Metro FM Awards. Instead of  making headlines for her fab Metro FM Music Awards black carpet outfit, it’s just emerged that Kelly K allegedly beat up well-known herbalist, Zamokwakhe ‘Bhaka’ Nzama, just before the prestigious ceremony.

According to Drum magazine,the music star got into a physical fight with Bhaka just before hitting the black carpet.
Bhaka told the publication that he was disappointed with Kelly’s behaviour and that the fight was apparently over Kelly wanting him to leave his wife for her.

Hmmm, even after they both vehemently denied being in a relationship?

“Earlier Kelly told me to leave my partner Jabu to be with her, and I said no. I told her I will never leave Jabu even if I am not legally married to her. I left her hotel room when I saw that she wanted to fight,” he explained.

Apparently Bhaka later returned to Kelly’s hotel room and that’s when she punched him in the face.  The well-known herbalist allegedly has a blue eye to back up his statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.